“Loyal to you” means we’re here to help!
If you’re one of the many Oklahomans who are feeling stress due to the current public health situation, we don’t want the pressure of making loan payments to add to that stress. That’s why we’re making it easy for you to skip a payment or two on your BancFirst loan(s) – without paying a fee!
To get started, enter your last name and the last four digits of your Social Security number (as they appear on your loan) in the form below, and click “Search Loans.” Then just follow the steps as they are presented, and your selected due dates will be extended. It’s that easy!
Please note: Some loans and loan types are excluded from this special offer. If you want to apply to skip your payment on a loan that is not shown here, please contact your loan officer.
- This deferral will result in an extension of your loan payment schedule.
- Interest will continue to accumulate on your loan during the month(s) you skip your payment.
- A larger balance will be due at the maturity of the loan.
- Due to the deferral, Credit Life or Accident & Health Insurance on this loan might expire prior to the loan being paid off.
- You may not defer a payment already made or in process.