Track spending, set goals and build a better budget.
Monitor and track cash flow
Analyze personal finance trends
Aggregate accounts from multiple financial institutions
See where you stand and plan for the future.
To be successful at anything, you need the right information and a good plan. That goes for your finances, too. With BancFirst's Money Management tool (part of our online banking services), you can see how much money you have, where you're spending it, and what your debt situation is. With everything right there in front of you, it's much easier to set a strategy to help you reach your goals.
Set household budgets and easily visualize them.
- Create custom budget categories
- View past monthly budgets and change monthly allocations
- At a glance, you can determine your spending progress and the status of budget goals
Get powerful insights on where, when, and how you spend.
- Select information from any date range
- View income sources and categorize transactions
- Use the Trends tab to visualize spending within categories over a period of time, ranging from three to 12 months
- Drill down into subcategory views and see transaction details
Money Management can import account data from 10,000 different financial institutions. Once you’ve aggregated your accounts from various institutions, you'll have a better feel for the big picture.
- Change account reference names and adjust balances or credit limits
- Create a description for the purpose of each account
Pull together information from your loan and credit card accounts to see how much you owe.
- View balances and interest rates
- Check payment dates and minimum payment amounts
- Project debt payoff dates and prioritize the payoff of certain debts
With Money Management, you can manage and visualize financial goals on a timeline.
- Create a goal, give it a name, and associate it with an internal or external account.
- Adjust the dollar amount for each goal, or change it to higher or lower priority
- Use the Transactions tab to show an aggregate view of all transactions from internal and external accounts. Filter data by account or date, or search the data for any keyword or amount.
- The Net Worth function shows your net worth over time. View each month and see how certain transactions affect overall net worth.
- The Cash Flow feature identifies recurring deposits and payments to show spending trends in a clear, simplified view. Take action by planning for future expenses.
- The Alerts notification system can send text or email messages based on your preferences. Alerts can let you know when you've exceeded your budget, you have a debt payment due, or have a low account balance, among other things.