BancFirst assumes three primary roles with regard to your employee retirement plan – Trustee, Fiduciary, and Investment Advisor.
Our retirement plan options include qualified and non-qualified executive plans. Our goal is to organize, implement, and manage the company’s retirement benefits so that management can focus on ensuring the success of the business.
We collaborate with management to perform our scope of services in order to fulfill plan sponsor responsibilities and to help employees prepare for their retirement. Provide plan and fee benchmarking services to ensure a plan is competitive with its peers.
We also provide plan and fee benchmarking services to ensure a plan is competitive with its peers.
Our Scope of Services
- 3(21) or 3(38) Fiduciary to the Plan
- Investment Policy Development
- Fund Menu Design, Management & Monitoring
- Asset Allocation Modeling (where appropriate)
- Plan/Investment Reviews
- Recordkeeper/Vendor Fee & Service Reviews
- Recordkeeper/Vendor Management & Issue Resolution
- Recordkeeper/Vendor Search
- Plan Design Consulting
- Education Program Strategy
- Participant Investment Advice
- Group and Individual Enrollment Meetings
Meet Our Team
For more information about retirement services for your business, or to develop your customized plan, let’s talk today.
Not insured by the FDIC; Not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by, BancFirst; Subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested.