Additional Funding ApprovedApplications now being accepted.
Congress has authorized the Small Business Administration and its private lending partners to develop and administer a Paycheck Protection Program running through June 30, 2020.
As Oklahoma’s top volume SBA lender for 27 years running, BancFirst is pleased to provide these critical resources to Oklahoma businesses of nearly every size and type (including faith-based organizations).
Special Information for Self-employed Persons and Independent Contractors
Self-employed individuals and independent contractors may now apply for PPP loans. In addition to completing the application and form below, these applicants will be required to provide a completed 2019 1040 Schedule C as supporting documentation. (See additional information here.)
WARNING: Loan applicants who utilize an "agent", as defined in the SBA’s Interim Final Rule for the Paycheck Protection Program, will be required to complete additional forms and undergo a validation procedure that may delay processing of your loan application. Contact your local BancFirst for more information regarding the use of an agent in submitting your PPP Application.
To apply, simply download, complete, and save the application (leaving signatures blank for now), and then return to this page to upload your completed application along with the required supporting documentation.
To assist with your application we have created a Payroll and Use of Proceeds Calculator. Please download the document, fill it out, and submit it with your application.
Upload Your Completed Application And Documents
To start your application fill out the form below and upload your completed application and these supporting documents.
- Documentation necessary to establish eligibility such as payroll processor records, payroll tax filings for 2019 (941s), Form 1099-MISC, if independent contractor, or income and expenses, if sole proprietorship.
- Documentation of health insurance premiums paid under a group health plan for all employees and company owners.
- Corporate documents including articles of incorporation/organization and Bylaws or Operating agreement.
- If applicable, a list of all affiliates, including number of employees for each (see application for details).
- Completed Beneficial Owner Form
Add documents to your submission by clicking on the "Add Documents" button and selecting one or more files. You can do this more than once. You may upload up to 10 PDFs or photos of documents with a maximum size of 10mb each. If you need to submit more than 10 documents you can submit the form multiple times.
Please Note: Because of the number of applications already in the SBA’s pipeline, some applications may not receive approval from the SBA or funding, even if all qualifications are met. Thank you for your understanding.