Business Debit Card
CONVENIENCE AND CONTROL
Enjoy increased purchasing flexibility, convenience and safety. And with this card, you can better manage cash flow and record keeping and take advantage of an array of other business and travel benefits.
PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS
Be prepared for the unexpected with the benefits of Mastercard.
Have peace of mind in knowing that the financial institution that issued your card won't hold you responsible for unauthorized purchases, whether online, over-the-phone or in stores. Certain restrictions apply. Learn more
Provides primary coverage (up to $50,000) for eligible rental vehicles and secondary personal effects coverage for up to 31 consecutive days.1
EXTENDED WARRANTY INSURANCE
Doubles the time period and duplicates the coverage of the original manufacturer's or U.S. store brand warranty for a maximum of one year.1
MASTERASSIST® TRAVEL ASSISTANCE SERVICES
Traveling for a business meeting? MasterAssist provides cardholders with travel-related assistance services when traveling 50 miles or more from home.1
- MasterLegal® Referral Service: Provides referrals to attorneys, or consultations with local embassies or consulates. MasterAssist will arrange for the transfer of up to $5,000 in cash from a family member, friend or business associate to cover legal fees or travel emergencies.
- MasterTrip® Travel Assistance: Provides pre-trip destination information — including information on weather conditions, documentation (e.g., visas, passports), immunizations and currency exchange rates. It will also help cardholders locate any lost or stolen travel materials, including luggage.
- Travel Services Medical Assistance: Provides a global referral network of physicians, dentists, hospitals and pharmacies. If the cardholder is hospitalized, MasterAssist will arrange to have messages relayed home; to have the cardholder transferred to another facility; or to have a family member or friend brought to the cardholder’s bedside if they have been traveling alone.
- Master RoadAssist® will provide emergency roadside assistance service in the United States and District of Columbia, including jump-starts, towing, gas delivery and tire changes. Charges are the responsibility of the cardholder.
Provides coverage against theft or damage to most new items purchased with your eligible Mastercard up to 90 days from the date of purchase. Coverage is limited to the cost of the item (excluding delivery and transportation costs) up to $10,000 per incident and a total of $50,000 per cardholder account per calendar year.1
VAT RECLAIM SERVICE
The Value Added Tax Reclaim Service from Mastercard provides companies doing business in Europe an easy and efficient way to reclaim their VAT.1
Employee liability protection program that protects companies and financial institutions from employee misuse of company card (credit, charge, debit and prepaid) privileges on eligible Mastercard commercial cards.
MASTERCARD ID THEFT PROTECTION™
Mastercard is the only payment brand that provides its U.S. cardholders with services - at no extra cost - to help you detect and resolve identity theft.
- Expert Resolution Services. Expert assistance is available to help you 24/7 if you think your identity has been stolen. Call 1-800-Mastercard and you will be assigned a personal certified specialist who will guide you through the process every step of the way.
- ID Theft Alerts™. This service tracks thousands of websites to identify if your personal information is being bought or sold online. Register now.
- Emergency Wallet Replacement. Experts assist you in quickly canceling and re-ordering the contents of your physical wallet such as your driver's license, among other items. Call 1-800-Mastercard if you have lost your wallet and would like assistance.
MASTERCARD EASY SAVINGS®
As a business owner, renting a car for a business trip, booking hotels when traveling to meet clients and dining out can be an essential part of doing business. With the Mastercard Easy Savings program you can save on these and all types of other every day expenses. Just use your enrolled Mastercard business card on qualified purchases at any participating merchant and your rebates will be automatically applied to your account.1
Interested in getting a Mastercard business debit card? Contact your local BancFirst.
1Certain restrictions, terms and conditions apply. Contact your card issuer or see Zero Liability for full details. Refer to the Mastercard Guide to Benefits for more information.