BANCFIRST OKLAHOMA! PHOTO CONTEST
To capture unique images from BancFirst communities across Oklahoma, we invite photographers from all levels of expertise to enter the BancFirst Oklahoma! Photo Contest.
What we're looking for:
- Photos of locations, landmarks or objects LOCATED IN BancFirst communities depicted in a clever, creative, artistic and interesting way. For a list of all BancFirst communities, visit the Locate Us page of our website.
- Selected images may be used in a BancFirst community calendar or annual report cover. Images will also be considered for use in lobby exhibits or BancFirst promotional materials. If selected, the photographer will be awarded $100 for use in the community calendar or $250 if selected for annual report. For use other than calendar or annual report, winner will be contacted to negotiate additional compensation that is appropriate for the requested usage. Winners will be notified by e-mail.
- Images will be judged on style, technical excellence, composition, overall impact and artistic merit.
- Each entry must be the work of the person submitting the photo.
- Each contestant can enter up to 5 photos for every BancFirst community.
- Images must be high resolution jpeg images of no more than 10 megabytes that can be reproduced in high quality (300 DPI) printed pieces. Images should be at least 11" x 9" (3300 x 2700 pixels) for horizontal format or 9" x 11" (2700 x 3300 pixels) for vertical format.