Power your growth with property and equipment purchases.
Low fixed interest rates
Longer repayment terms
Lower borrower equity
Build a future with longer-term financing.
Small businesses are the backbone of local economies. To be successful over the long haul, they need affordable financing for fixed assets such as land, buildings, machinery and equipment. At BancFirst, our experienced lenders connect business owners with government-backed funding that can help them grow stronger, create jobs and anchor communities.
- Loans up to $5 million for durable assets
- Flexible repayment terms of up to 25 years
- The SBA lends up to 40% of the completed project cost with 10% borrower equity and the remaining 50% provided by BancFirst on a conventional basis
- As collateral, BancFirst obtains a first lien position on the assets being acquired. SBA accepts a second lien position on real estate, machinery and equipment.
Small businesses with less than a $6 million net worth, and less than $2 million net income over the past two years may qualify. Excluded businesses include non-profit organizations and businesses which deal with speculation and investment.
- Retail: Less than $6 million in annual sales
- Wholesale: Less than 100 employees
- Manufacturing: Less than 500 employees