Get friendly guidance from experienced professionals.
Knowledgeable and experienced lenders
In-house processing and underwriting
Variety of home loan options
Find a loan that's as sweet as your home
When you're hunting for a home, you focus on everything from the floor plan to the neighborhood. When you're deciding on a mortgage, there are just as many details to consider - interest rates, repayment plans, down payment totals and credit requirements. At BancFirst, we offer many types of mortgages, and our loan professionals are committed to helping you find one that's a perfect fit.
- Fixed-rate mortgages: Loans range from 10 to 30 years and feature stable monthly payments.
- Adjustable-rate mortgages: Lower initial rates can hold down monthly payments for the first few years. After the introductory period, rates are periodically adjusted.
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA): Government-backed loans feature lower down payments and more flexible credit guidelines. Often ideal for first-time homebuyers.
- VA Loans: Current service members, veterans and reservists are eligible for loans that feature lower rates, no down payments and no private mortgage insurance requirement.
- USDA Rural Development: People who want to buy property in rural areas or certain suburbs can qualify for loans with low interest rates and flexible credit guidelines.
- HUD Section 184: Members of Native American tribes can qualify for fixed-rate loans with smaller down payments and other features similar to FHA loans.
- Construction Loans: BancFirst's Mortgage Lending Team can provide short-term financing for every phase of new home construction.ed to helping you find one that's a perfect fit.
BancFirst is a full-service bank with branches throughout Oklahoma.